mercredi 28 novembre 2012

Under the rain





Se faire fouetter les pieds dans l'eau glacée
Marcher seule sous la pluie dans le gris
Un anniversaire tel que j'aurais voulu te le souhaiter
Mais elle vient, elle me reprend, la vie
Je me sens fascinée par la destinée
En fait tu n'es pas partie...


Having my foot frozen in the cold water
Walking alone in the rain and in the grey
A birthday as I would have wanted to wish you
But she's coming, she's catching me, the life
I feel fascinated by destiny
In fact you're not gone...

3 commentaires:

  1. J'aime ces photos ...
    Et, j'ai découvert ton blog grâce à un message chez Juliette (Lectibulles).
    Bon weekend

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love that picture of your feet in the sea so so much !
    I also want to that you for all your nice comments on my blog, they always make me smile. (and about the shoes, the yellow shoes are from "Maguba", a brand with lovely clogs. I have 2 pairs of them, and they are extremely comfy !)

    RépondreSupprimer